We will not only remain one of the key players in our markets but will further more strengthen our position.SFI will continue to set standards in the market not only with its products, but also with Application Technologies and Services.
We observe the highest quality standards while preparing, packing and storing our range of coating material and other chemicals. Our range is formulated using industry accepted standards to ensure its effectiveness towards the environment.
When we said we'll build an empire, we also meant we'll build an empire where values such as integrity, trust and respect would be the corner stone’s. And when you build an empire on such values, there is little doubt that you'll go wrong. So it should hardly come as a surprise that we are an integral part of millions of people's lives, enriching it in more ways than they can imagine. Today, for most people we are the shining example of enduring ideals in a changing world.
Seema Fine Chem Industry LLP, is one of the well stablished Pharmaceutical Company in India, engaged in manufacturing of Bulk Pharmaceutical Chemicals and intermediates. The vigor of the company lies in its strategic and timely decisions, massive infrastructure, physical resorces and a team of dedicated professionals pursuing higher level of quality, productivity and excellence.
Quality Policy System
To meet the customer’s requirement and expectations Seema Finechem Industry LLP, would implement the Quality Management systems with core standard Operating Procedures detailed accrossed the departments ensure the Quality Product.
Quality Control System
Quality control department is responsible for all the aspects of testing and releasing the products by following established specification and general standards. Calibration program for all analytical instrumentation is taken up very meticulously and stability program for finished product makes certain that product that leave our facility are of intended quality.
Quality Assurance System
Quality Assurance Systems of Seema Finechem Industry LLP are ensure that the Quality is built into products at development and manufacturing stages by appropriate design,equipment, facilities, processes and comprehensively trained people. Quality Assurance Departments, checks the observance of GMP guidelines and regulations, review of all product documentation before release for sale, support to DMF filling and prompt handling of customers queries amke us a partner of customers choice.
The company has established Research and Process Development Facilities in the field of API Intermeadiates. Our objects are :
- Development of new products
- CRAMS ( Contract Research and Manufacturing)
- Revision of existing products
- Customer Assistance
DEVELOPMENT OF NEW PRODUCTS
- Project task, which is a commercial proposal, made for the marketing stages.
- Technical feasibility for the process considering of chemistry, technology & safety.
- Laboratory experiments, which includes investigation of various synthesis route.
- Laboratory process validation, optimization & experiments replication, which are carried out in order to verify reproducibility.
CRAMS ( CONTRCT RESEARCH AND MANUFACTURING)
- We develope new molecules and intermediates as per the specification of clients.
- We manufacture also.
REVISION OF EXISTING PRODUCTS
- Quality improvement of final products.
- Problem arising from production Safety & health considerations.
- Technical improvements.
- A prompt support & service is always allotted to Customer in terms of Research and Process Development of APIs could include.
- Joint R & D Development.
- Marketing alliance.
- Manufacturing Process improvement for yield and quality.
- Sourcing of intermediates.
The said assistance will be dealt, only offer the mutual agreement. The development charges for any project depend on the extent to which the principal associates with Seema Finechem Industry LLP. and the same will be explained and justified prior to commencement of the Project.
- Catalytic Oxidation
- Friedel Craft Acylation
- Grignard Reaction
- O-Alkylation / Alkylation
- N- Methylation/ S- Methylation